Lend a Bin Terms and Conditions
Borrower agrees to the following:
- To reimburse Keep Midland Beautiful (hereinafter as ‘KMB’) if the recycle bin(s) is/are lost, damaged, or if repair is impractical. The replacement cost of the bin is $40 per bin.
- The sole permissible use of the portable recycling collection containers is the collection of recyclable plastic bottles and aluminum cans at public events.
- To make arrangements to properly dispose of the recyclable materials collected at your event at a recycling site.
- To be responsible for all costs of handling, loading, set up, and transportation to and from KMB located at 3500 North A Street Suite 1500, TX 79705
- To provide all materials and labor necessary for the proper set-up and use of the recycling containers at the designated location(s) set forth herein.
- To properly maintain the recycle bin(s), including cleaning the container lids of any spilled beverages or other materials prior to return.
- To return the recycle bins in the condition in which it was received by the borrower, normal wear and tear accepted, and free of contamination, on or before the date specified in the MOU (memorandum of understanding) along with any unused bags. The return date may not be extended without express permission from KMB.
- To complete necessary reporting requirements as found on the back of this document. Failure to report results may jeopardize the ability to borrow in the future.
- The recycle bins shall not be modified, altered, or transferred to a third party without the express permission of KMB.
- To permit KMB access to the location set forth in the MOU for purposes including (but not limited to) inspection and retrieval of KMB property.
- To indemnify and hold harmless Keep Midland Beautiful, its officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims that may arise from personal injury, damages, losses, or expenses borne from the use or misuse of the recycle bins.