Trash 4 Cash Safety Tips
- Hold a “tailgate” safety meeting with your group to review these Safety Tips
- Wear protective clothing such as gloves, thick-soled boots or shoes and a hat. (NO SANDLES OR FLIP FLOPS)
- We do not like spiders and snakes either. Treat brushy areas and culverts as hiding places for these critters. Inspect large items carefully.
- DO NOT TOUCH: Illegal Dump sites, Medical Waste, Equipment in area, or Animals
- Cross the street at traffic lights or cross walks. Remind participants to look both ways before crossing.
- DO NOT CLEAN IN THE ROADWAY AND STAY 25 FEET AWAY FROM RAILROAD CROSSING.
LOOP 250 FRONTAGE ROAD CLEAN UPS:
- ALL VOLUNTEERS INCLUDING CHILDREN SHOULD WEAR A SAFETY VEST AT ALL TIMES! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!
- ALL CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES
- CHILDREN SHOULD CLEAN THE SERVICE ROAD ONLY
- NO PERSON SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CLEAN THE MEDIAN ON LOOP 250 (PER Texas Department of Transportation guidelines)